These Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") govern your use of the Mighty Joy creator communication application (the "Service"), operated by Mighty Ventures Inc., a corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of California (the "Company", "we", "us", "our").
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Service.
- Service Description: The Service provides brands (the "Clients") with the ability to communicate via text messages with creators (the "Creators") who have either opted in to receive such messages or have been directly invited by the Clients. Clients are also provided with statistical data pertaining to their interactions.
- Registration: To use the Service, you must register for an account. By registering for an account, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Use of the Service: You are solely responsible for the content of your communications through the Service. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the Service.
- Data Charges and Mobile Phones: You are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging imposed by your communications service provider.
- Rights in the Content: We do not claim ownership of any communications that you or other users submit or transmit through the Service.
- User Conduct: You must not use the Service for any illegal purposes, to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, to violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances, or to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if the Company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your use of and access to the Service, or from or in any way related to any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to Terms: The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions.